Applebee's Oriental Chicken Wraps
3 TB honey
1 1/2 TB rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup Mayo
1 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
1/8 tsp sesame oil
3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1 cup red cabbage
1 cup napa cabbage
1/2 carrot, shredded
1 green onion, chopped
1 TB sliced almonds
1/3 cup chow mein noodles
6 precooked, breaded chicken strips
1. Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad.
2. Prepare salad by tossign chopped romaine with the cabbage and carrots.
3. Sprinkle sliced green onion, almonds, and chow mein noodles on top of the lettuce. (Or just leave out for individual person to add to their wrap as they desire.)
4. Serve with chicken strips and salad dressing drizzle over.
5. Wrap everything into a tortilla.