Sour Cream Enchiladas
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 carton sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small can chopped green chilies
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat over to 375 nd grease a 9x13 dish.
2. To prepare the filling, saute 1/4 cup onion and combine with cooked chicken, set aside.
3. To prepare the sauce, combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and green chilies. Transfer a small portion of this into a small bowl.
4. Mix the chicken and onion in with the remaining sauce.
5. Fill tortillas with filling and sauce, roll, and place in dish.
6. Pour the sauce (without the chicken) over top and sprinkle with more cheese.
7. Cook for 20-25 minutes.