Sweet-n-Sour Pineapple Chicken
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or more tenders
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup oil
1 13.5 oz can pineapple chunks
1 cup sugar
1 TB soy sauce
1/4 tsp ginger
3/4 cup vinegar
1 chicken bouillon cube
2 TB cornstarch (I usually mix this with a little water to make a paste so it doesn't clump in the sauce.)
1. Dip chicken in milk and then coat with flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat oil and brown chicken on all sides.
3. Place chicken in crock pot or baking dish.
1. Drain pineapple, pour syrup into measuring cup and add water to make 1 1/4 cups.
2. In saucepan, combine all ingredients, cornstarch last (to thicken). Boil for two minutes.
3. Add pineapples.
1. Pour sauce over chicken.
2. Cook on high in crock pot for 3-4 hours or cook in oven at 350 for 45-60 minutes.