from Darla Baker
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup dry milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 tsp salt
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 Tblsp oil
2 large eggs
1 cup water
Add any mix-ins you want- blueberries, nuts, dried fruit, white chocolate chips (our favorite!), etc. I also like to sprinkle them with raw sugar before baking!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients.
3. In separate bowl, stir wet ingredients together.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until barely blended.
5. Add your chosen mix-ins.
6. Spoon into greased muffin tin.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes about 15 muffins.
*These are great! I make them about once a week. I bought a big container of canned pumpkin, divided it into 1/2 cup baggies, and froze them. Then I just grab a baggie, defrost, and make the muffins. Yum! I also recently have added a little wheat germ.