Chicken/Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls
recipe and image from Our Best Bites
1 roll refrigerated pizza dough (or make your own)
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
2 T grated Parmesan cheese
1 T olive oil or melted butter
sharp cheddar cheese (I used 75% sharp cheddar and 25% mozzarella)
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
about 1 C shredded, cooked chicken.
3/4 C mayo
3/4 C milk
1. First take 1 teaspoon of your ranch dressing mix and combine it with 1 1/2 T Parmesan cheese. Set aside. Combine the remaining ranch mix with 3/4 C mayo and 3/4 C milk and place in the fridge to chill.
2. Preheat oven to heat specified on pizza dough package. Usually it's 400-425 degrees.
3. Unroll your pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat or roll the dough so it's about 12" by 8". You're going to want to cut it into 24 squares, so just eyeball it if you need to. Use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 24 squares.
4. Place cheese and desired toppings on each square.
5. When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings.
6. I grab the four corners first and then squeeze the seams shut. Then place them seam side down in a lightly sprayed pie pan (or similar sized dish). Brush with melted butter or olive oil and sprinkle with theParmesan-Ranch mixture. (Or you can place the rolls in a mini-muffin pan. This might work better for serving depending on the situation. They turned out great. You're making 24 rolls, so it fills up the pan perfectly. They cook quicker this way than in a pie pan so keep an eye on them. Mine only took about 8 minutes whereas the ones in the pan took about 13-15.)
7. Serve with ranch dip.
*This was a fun, cute appetizer that was really good! I think the guys at the UFC Party enjoyed them!