Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette Grilled Fish Tacos
from Our Best Bites
1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2-3 juicy limes)
1/4 cup white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
4-5 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp Kosher or sea salt
2 tsp sugar
1 cup canola oil
1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro, stems removed
1. In the jar of your blender, combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and sugar. Blend until ingredients are completely combined.
2. With the blender running, add the oil in a steady stream. Add cilantro and blend until the cilantro has broken down but still maintains some of its texture.
Grilled Fish Tacos
White fish (cod, tilapia, red snapper, mahi mahi) we used mahi mahi
pico de gallo
cole slaw mix
salt for seasoning
1. Marinade the fish for 20 minutes in the cilantro-lime vinaigrette.
2. Lightly brush grill with oil and cook fish over medium heat for 8-12 minutes, until fish flakes easily. Flake fish and season with salt.
3. Serve the fish in the corn tortillas with toppings.
Joe and the girls really enjoyed these fish tacos. I don't love Mahi Mahi but the vinaigrette marinade was great. We served the tacos with Cilantro Lime Rice.