Baked Cinnamon Chips
recipe and image from Our Best Bites
Flour Tortillas (the 6 inch ones work best)
Cinnamon Sugar (just mix cinnamon and sugar together)
1. Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter.
2. Then sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar.
3. Use a pizza cutter to cut those tortillas into wedges.
4. Place them on an ungreased baking sheet (sugar side up) and bake them in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. You'll see them crisp up. Watch for the edges to turn up.
5. Remove from oven and let cool.