Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hot Fudge

Hot Fudge
from Our Best Bites

INGREDIENTS:
3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (3 squares of baking chocolate or 1/2 cup chips)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter

DIRECTIONS:
1. If you're using baking squares, chop them up into small pieces so they melt easier. I chop the butter up into small chunks too.
2. Put it in a pan on medium heat and melt it all together till it's smooth and creamy.
3. If you have leftovers then put it in an airtight container in the fridge. It will harden into a soft, gooey fudge like consistency.

*I usually make my mom's hot fudge recipe but couldn't find it and she wasn't home to give it to me so I used this recipe instead. Oh the chocolate was delicious! I actually burnt my finger because I couldn't wait and stuck it right into the boiling chocolate! :)

No comments: