from Real Mom Kitchen
2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
6 TBS butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 TBS dried parsley flakes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 TBS additional to sprinkle on top.
1. Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in bowl. (kitchen shears made this really easy.)
2. Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and 1/4 cup cheese together and pour over the biscuit pieces.
3. Gently toss the biscuit pieces to evenly coat.
4. Using a 12 cup muffin tin, place 6-7 pieces of the coated biscuit dough into each muffin cup. Us additional cheese to sprinkle on top.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
*These were so easy and SO yummy!