Oven Baked Zucchini Chips
recipe and image from Nutritionist in the Kitch
1/4 cup dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (you could also use milk)
2 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl stirring with a whisk.
3. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
4. Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; plac rack on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisped.
*I've been looking for some creative ways to serve vegetables to my kids. Oh these were really yummy! My kids thought they were great dipped in ranch and fry sauce of course.