Caesar Chicken Wraps
1/2 cup Caesar dressing
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp pepper
1 package cream cheese, softened
3 cups romaine lettuce
1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
1 can olives
5 flour tortillas
1 3/4 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
1. Combine dressing, cheese, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper.
2. In separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half dressing mixture and mix well.
3. in large bowl, combine lettuce, red pepper, chicken, and olives.
4. Add remaining salad dressing and toss to coat.
5. Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture on each tortilla.
6. Top with lettuce mix.
7. Sprinkle with cheese.