Christmas Morning Egg Casserole
8 pieces of bread, no crusts
2 cups grated cheese
2 pounds sausage
3/4 tsp mustard
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 1/2 cups milk
DIRECTIONS for night before:
1. Cut up bread and smoosh to bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
2. Put cheese over bread.
3. Brown sausage, drain, put on top of cheese.
4. Beat eggs and 2 cups milk. Add mustard to eggs.
5. Put egg mixture on top.
6. Cover and refrigerate over night.
DIRECTIONS for morning:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Add one can cream of mushroom and 1/2 cup milk.
3. Bake for 1 1/2 hours.