I love this burger from Red Robin and thought I would try to recreate it at home. It tasted a lot like the real thing and was so easy to make!
Red Robin Teriyaki Chicken Burger
chicken breasts (however many sandwiches you want to make)
sliced pineapple rings
Swiss cheese slices
1. Marinade the chicken breasts in Teriyaki sauce for a few hours.
2. Grill the chicken and pineapple. (I actually just used the George Foreman)
3. Cut up the tomato and lettuce.
4. After the chicken and pineapple are grilled, set on a pan. Layer chicken, pineapple rings, and Swiss cheese. Broil in oven for a minute, just long enough to melt the cheese.
5. Toast the buns.
6. Place chicken on buns and add tomato, lettuce, and mayo.
7. Serve with french fries.