from Laura Hawkins
2 TB yeast
1-2 TB sugar
1.5 cups warm water
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups flour
3-4 TB butter
Parmesan, garlic salt, parsley
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar into water. Let rise for five minutes.
2. Then add salt and flour.
3. Knead into a smooth ball. (You may need to sprinkle a little more flour).
4. Let rise for 15 minutes. Then roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut into strips.
5. Melt butter in a jellyroll pan. Dip breadstick strips into melted butter on both sides and then fit them all onto the jellyroll pan. I like to add parmesan cheese, garlic salt, parsley, etc. on top of them.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.