Layered Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
adapted from RecipeZaar
22 Oreo cookies, divided
3 tablespoons butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
about 20 ounces of whip cream
18 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
1 cup milk
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1. Crush 18 cookies; mix with butter; press into bottom of an ungreased 9x9 dish.
2. Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar until creamy.
3. Stir in half, 8 ounces, of the whipped topping; spread over crust.
4. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups.
5. In second bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, and the rest of the powdered sugar on low for 2 minutes.
6. Fold in 8 ounces whipped topping, spread over the peanut butter cups.
7. Spread more whipped topping for the top layer.
8. Crush the 4 remaining Oreos; sprinkle on top.
9. Cover and refrigerate or freeze for 4 hours.