Spicy Honey Chicken
from Our Best Bites
2 tsp vegetable oil
2 tsp granulated garlic (I used garlic powder)
2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp coriander
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
8 boneless chicken thighs
1/2 cup honey
1 TB apple cider vinegar
1. Use kitchen shears or knife to trim off any excess fat from chicken pieces. Pat dry.
2. Drizzle oil over chicken and rub in with your hands to lightly coat all the pieces.
3. Toss chicken with the spice rub to coat all sides well.
4. Grill chicken a few minutes on each side, until cooked through.
5. While chicken is cooking, warm honey in the microwave so it's not so thick. Add the vinegar and combine well. Reserve 2 TB honey glaze for later. Take the rest and brush on chicken (both sides) in the final moments of grilling.
Try it in the Spicy Honey Chicken Salad with Honey Citrus Vinaigrette!
*This chicken was amazing! We had to hold ourselves back not to eat it all while we were cutting it for the salad! I cut this recipe in half, using only four chicken thighs.