from Joe Winward, my cute husband, the BBQ king!
1 rack of pork ribs
BBQ sauce (our favorite is my dad's homemade sauce or Sweet Baby Ray's)
1. Cover both sides of ribs with salt. Then rub brown sugar, pepper, honey, and a little bit of thyme.
2. Place ribs on cookie sheet with 1/2 inch water.
3. Cover with tin foil- make a little tent so the tinfoil is not touching the ribs.
4. Cook at 250 degrees for 6 hours. Check on the ribs every couple of hours to make sure there is still enough water, if not, add more.
5. Then cover in BBQ sauce and grill.