Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
from The Pioneer Woman
2 cups Cooked Chicken
3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup (or 1 of mushroom, 1 of chicken)
2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
¼ cups Finely Diced Green Pepper
¼ cups Finely Diced Onion
1 jar (4 Ounce) Diced Pimentos, Drained (I just used diced red pepper)
2 cups Reserved Chicken Broth From Pot
1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
⅛ teaspoons (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
Salt And Pepper (to Taste)
1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Boil chicken until cooked and then cube to make about two cups.
2. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook.
3. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
4. Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).
This casserole was pretty darn good! It had great flavor and was super easy. I made it in the afternoon and kept it in the fridge for a few hours and then baked it for dinner time. Yum!