from Blog Chef
8 flour tortillas
1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tso seasoning salt
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 TB vegetable oil
2 TB lemon juice
4 TB vegetable oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 medium green pepper, sliced
1. Slice chicken into small strips.
2. In a large bowl mix garlic powder, seasoning salt, cumin, chili powder, pepper flakes, 2 TB vegetable oil, and lemon juice.
3. Add chicken strips and toss to coat. Cover and marinade for 2 hours.
4. In a skillet add 2 TB of oil and saute onions and green peppers for 3 minutes or until the vegetable have reached your desired tenderness. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Add more oil to the pan if necessary. Add chicken strips and saute until fully cooked. Add vegetables back to the pan and toss with chicken.
6. Get optional toppings prepared.
7. Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture onto flour tortilla and top with desired toppings.