Chicken Egg Rolls
adapted from Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers package
1 pound lean ground beef, pork, or chicken
1 tsp minced ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups coleslaw mix
1/4 lb bean sprouts
3 green onions, finely chopped
2 TB Oyster sauce
1 TB soy sauce
1 package Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers
vegetable oil for deep-frying
1. Stir-fry meat, ginger, and garlic in a wide skillet over high heat until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add coleslaw, bean sprouts, and green onions; cooked 2 minutes.
3. Stir in Oyster sauce and soy sauce.
4. Let mixture cool. Use 2 TB filling in each egg roll.
5. Fold corners over filling, roll snugly half-way to cover filing. Fold up both sides against filling and roll over last flap to seal.
6. Deep-fry in oil, turning occasionally, until golden. Drain on paper towels.
*We served these with a Panda Express' orange chicken sauce that we found at Costco and white rice. These were absolutely delicious!