Tender Grilled Pork Chops
from My Kitchen Cafe
4 boneless pork loin chops
1/4 cup olive oil
2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon steak seasoning
1. Mix olive oil, soy sauce and steak seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and pour into a one-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops and set the bag in a baking dish in a way that the pork chops get a healthy dose of the marinade (it may be advantageous to flip the bag over halfway through the marinating time).
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3-8 hours (no more than 8).
3. Heat the grill to medium and grill the chops 6-8 minutes per side (depending on how thick they are) until they are no longer pink in the center.
4. Remove the chops from the grill and tent them with foil and allow them to rest for 5-7 minutes.
5. You can slice the chops in 1/4 to 3/8 inch slices across the grain and serve if you would like.
*These pork chops were so tender and yummy. We served these with mashed potatoes, vegetables, and homemade bread.