Monday, July 26, 2010

Yoshida Chicken Wings

Yoshida Chicken Wings
from Mom

Yoshida sauce (you can always find this at Costco!)
Chicken Wings
Season Salt

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place frozen chicken wings in a 9x13 pan and season with season salt.
3. Cook wings until mostly cooked, about a half hour.
4. Place chicken wings in large pot and cover with Yoshida sauce. Boil for a half hour or until sauce coats wings.

This is a family favorite since I was little. I remember my brother being able to eat 10-15 of these at one time. We love to serve these with wild rice or Rice a Roni and stir fry veggies.

1 comment:

Laura H said...

You can't ALWAYS find Yoshida's at Costco. Ours in TX has been out several times. I had G & G bring me some from UT once. It's the pits not having Yoshida's in the house!