Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
from All Recipes
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 1 1/2-2 bananas)
3/4 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
*Makes 12 muffins.
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
3. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
5. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
*These muffins were so moist and delicious!