BBQ Chicken Spaghetti
from Picky Palate
1 lb thin spaghetti noodles
4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 large red onion, peeled and finely chopped
2 Tablespoons dry Ranch Dressing Mix
3/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Shredded BBQ Chicken
1. Prepare BBQ shredded chicken. I boiled 4 chicken breasts, shredded it, then added the chicken and BBQ sauce to a pan to heat.
2. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
3. Place olive oil into a large pot over medium heat. Saute red onions until softened and golden.
4. Add cooked spaghetti to onions; mix and add dry Ranch Dressing seasoning and cilantro leaves. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place noodles onto serving plates and top with warm shredded BBQ chicken. Garnish with cilantro leaf and serve.
*I was a little skeptical of this dish- BBQ Chicken with Spaghetti? But it was absolutely delicious with great flavor! I will definitely be making this again! We had a few friends over for dinner to share this meal. If we had not, I would have split this in half.