Chicken Crescent Squares
8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
3 TB butter, melted
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 TB milk
1 TB chopped onions
8 oz can of Pilsbury crescent rolls
3/4 crushed seasoned croutons
1 cup chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 TB butter until smooth.
3. Add next six ingredients, mix well.
4. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles.
5. Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto center of rectangle.
6. Pull four corners to top center twist slightly to seal.
7. Brush tops with butter and crumble croutons on top.
8. Bake on ungreased pan for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Mix broth and soup together over medium heat and serve on top of crescent squares.