Roasted Vegetable and Chicken Manicotti
1 pound asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
1 cup halved mushrooms
1 TB oil
1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
12 uncooked manicotti shells
1 envelope (1. 8 ounces) white sauce mix
2 1/4 cups milk
1/4 tsp dried marjoram leaves
1 1/2 cups shredded Havarti cheese
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1. Heat oven to 450.
2. Toss asparagus, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, oil, lemon-pepper seasoning and salt until vegetables are coated. Spread in ungreased jelly roll pan.
3. Roast about 20 minutes or until vegetable are crisp-tender. Cool slightly. Coarsely chop vegetables.
4. While vegetables are roasting, cook and drain manicotti as directed on package.
5. in saucepan, mix sauce mix and milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in marjoram; remove from heat.
6. Reserve 1 cup vegetables for topping. Mix remaining vegetables, 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and 1/2 cup of the sauce.
7. In bottom of ungreased 13x9 pan, spread about 1/4 cup sauce.
8. Spoon chicken mixture into manicotti shells; arrange in dish. Spoon remaining sauce over manicotti. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup vegetables adn 1/2 cup cheese.
9. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes or until bubbly.